Tuesday, April 18, 2006

I'm usually a fighter when it comes to these,
but this time I've seriously given up.

I still miss you, somehow.

Work and school, calling.
Deadlines, flashing screaming redlights.
Subjects cumulating, impatiently waiting for my attention.
There are other more important, pressing
and urgent things I need to attend to.

I am not willing to throw my life away, NO not this time



So, GOODBYE
I feel like I've lost everything when you're gone. Left remembering what its like to have you here with me. I thought you should know, your not making this easy.

Don't care so much for me, I may not get used to it
Don't come near me, I may not be able to part from it
Don't put so much faith in it, I may not be able to handle it
Don't let me fall for you, I may not be able to fall out of it
Don't give me hope, that is forever gonna stay cos love is an emotion I wouldn't be able to hide
Don't start something that I won't be able to end
Don't make me believe you can be more than just a friend, cos at the end of it all, I dont want to hear you say,
I'm sorry but I never felt that way.

18/04/06



All those precious moments with you by my side
Must have been a gift from heaven that was holding me tight

I don't know you anymore, I wish I knew what was wrong.
Can't we try to slam that door, and start a brand new song?

It is true we dont know what we've got until we lose it,
but it's also time that we don't know what we've been missing only til it arrives.

Don't go for looks, they can deceive.
Don't go for wealth, even that fades away.
But rather, go for someone who can make you smile.

When the door of happiness closes, another door opens.
But often at times, we look so long at the closed door,
that we don't see the one which has ALWAYS been opened for us.


I've found it,
I've found you : )




GOODBYE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home